At Helen Breeze Property Management our dedicated Block & Estate Management team will look after the day-to-day concerns which accompany owning, or being responsible for a block of flats or a large estate. The service works exceedingly well for Resident Management Companies or a RTM (Right to Manage) who require management of any block of flats, grounds or estate.
So why choose Helen Breeze for Block and Estate Management?
- We are a local company who have been managing properties for 29 years, within a 15 mile radius of Sevenoaks.
- Our locality offers regular site visits as well as being on hand when issues arise.
- Wherever possible we use local contractors that are tried, trusted and fully insured. We tender all contracts to ensure the best possible service at a competitive price.
- We ensure properties meet the current property legislation including, the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and The Health and Safety Regulations 1999.
- Budget forecasting, long term maintenance planning and management of reserve funds are part of the service.
- There is a fully transparent fee structure.
- All staff attend regular training courses with ARLA to ensure we are up to date with current legislation.
- We are a member of The Property Ombudsman (www.tpos.co.uk) and are fully insured with Professional Indemnity insurance.
To discuss your block and estate management requirements, and to arrange a site visit please do contact Julie or Karen at Helen Breeze on 01732 740789 EXT 212/213.